MBH Fire Pumps are end-suction pumps from the “H2o series “ made for fire sprinkler pump applications. These are long coupled pumps integrated with a coupling and a driver, which may be an electric motor or a diesel engine, assembled on a base frame.
- Impeller and wear rings are made of bronze.
- Wet parts such as shaft, washers and nuts are made of stainless steel.
- Castings are made of cast iron.
- Electric motor : MBH , Hindustan motors, Crompton greave motors.
- Diesel engine : Mahindra.
Features and benefits
- Pumps are made according to DIN 24255
- Electric or diesel powered
- Designed for superior functionality and performance reliability
- Simple installation and easy maintenance
- Compact design
- Customised and reliable solutions
- Widest range from one supplier.